Thursday 8 August 2013

Experimentation with Razors!!!

There are many things that happen in our lives where we get confused among various choices and this confusion is also applicable in the case of razors as today various razors from various companies are being launched… Leading brands like Gillette and Personna are introducing various razors competing with each other.

 
So this is making people confused while choosing the one which will suit them as well as easy to use like Gillette Power Trac II Razor from Gillette which is although without lubrastrips but yet gives a close shave like other costly razors with lubrastrips. I am specifying Atra here as I have used it. And believe me I was fully satisfied with it.

Nowadays I am trying a new one as all of us know humans always want more especially men!!! This new one is from Personna and is also working great and it suits me too i.e. Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Razor. You can also try out any of these two and get a relaxed and smooth shaving experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment